Enterprise POS System: Streamlining Your Restaurant
Having an efficient and reliable Point of Sale system is what can successfully set a restaurant apart from competitors. Especially now, as businesses find themselves gaining traction again following the pandemic, standing out is more important than ever. Skytab brings you a cutting-edge Enterprise POS System tailored to check all the boxes your restaurant needs. Discover the benefits of choosing Skytab over the rest of the competition and gain insight into why our enterprise restaurant POS is the right fit for you.
The Importance of an Enterprise POS System
Choose the Right POS for Your Enterprise
Benefits of Enterprise Restaurant POS
Our Enterprise Restaurant POS offers users a world of benefits, including:
- Efficiency: Skytab’s Enterprise POS software accelerates order processing, reducing wait times and increasing table turnover.
- Accuracy: Our enterprise point of sale solutions allows you to minimize order errors and streamline kitchen operations with precise order routing and detailed menu customization.
- Insights: Business owners can gain real-time data insights to make informed decisions about menu offerings, staff performance, and customer preferences.
- Integration: Now, you can seamlessly integrate your POS system with other business tools for enhanced efficiency and data synchronization.
Skytab vs. Competition
At Skytab, we stand out from the competition by offering:
- One-Of-A-Kind Features: Our Enterprise POS Software is packed with advanced features designed to optimize every aspect of restaurant management.
- World Class Technical Support: Benefit from dedicated technical support to ensure your system runs smoothly, always.
- Innovative Customization: Skytab’s POS Software can be tailored to your industry-specific requirements, giving you a unique competitive advantage.
What We Offer (offer details)
Our unique offerings are one of the many reasons we stand out amongst the crowd:
POS Agreement: Our agreements are designed for one year of partnership and automatically renew unless you notify us within the 30-day notice period.
Turnaround time: From the moment you sign the deal, it’s just a matter of two to three weeks until you can implement your new Skytab POS system. If you need it sooner, don’t worry! We are happy to expedite orders if necessary, on a case-by-case basis.
Menu programming: Our dedicated team of experts handles the entire programming process. All we need from you are the menu details so you have all the unique options and specifications your business needs.
Training: At Skytab, we don’t just deliver hardware, we deliver knowledge and confidence. You can expect comprehensive pre-installation training as we assemble your order. Once it’s ready to be put into action, you’ll also receive in-depth installation training so you and your team are fully equipped to maximize your system’s potential.
Installation: Our hassle-free installation and setup process is free of charge and can be completed in the same day. It can take anywhere from two to five hours depending on the complexity of your location and number of POS units.
Technical support: Our commitment to your success doesn’t stop at installation. We’re your partners for the long run, providing continuous 24/7 remote POS support and on-site assistance Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm.
Merchant account details: Rest assured knowing that all payments are processed in-house, using the most secure EMV and P2PE technology available. Your funds will hit your account the very next day (except on weekends which are deposited on Mondays). To make the reconciliation process easier, weekend batches are deposited with the same separate amounts, helping you streamline administrative operations.
Frequently Asked Questions
As you embark on an upgrading journey, it’s natural that you’ll have some important questions to ask. Below, we answer some of the most common questions our clients have brought up:
Absolutely, Skytab’s Enterprise point-of-sale solutions are highly scalable, allowing it to grow alongside your business.
Surely, our software is fully customizable to meet the specific needs of your industry, giving you a tailored solution that suits your business.
First and foremost, we prioritize the security of your data. Our POS system runs on secure cloud servers, employs P2PE encryption, transaction tokenization, and is fully PCI compliant.