QR Code Ordering System for Restaurants - Simplify Table Orders
In a world where no one seems to ever have enough time on their hands, it’s becoming increasingly important for restaurants to implement contactless ordering and payment systems. We, at Skytab, are ready to introduce a new and innovative QR code payment and ordering system that not only streamlines the ordering process, but it also offers a convenient and contactless dining experience.
QR code ordering system for restaurants - simplify table orders
The days of lengthy menus and time-consuming manual order-taking are slowly coming to an end. With Skytab’s QR code restaurant ordering system, diners can access your establishment’s menu in an instant and can place their order even if your staff is busy. With this approach, your customers hold the power, and you won’t need to deal with mistakes and errors that often come along with traditional order taking.
Benefits of QR Code Ordering
Implementing a QR code ordering system can reshape the way your restaurant operates:
- Enhanced efficiency: Traditional ordering methods can lead to errors and delays, which poorly impacts customer satisfaction. When you use QR code table ordering, you can reduce mistakes and wait times, as orders are transmitted accurately and promptly to the kitchen.
- Contactless convenience: We live in a very health-conscious world now, so offering a contactless ordering and payment option that puts both customers and staff at ease can lead to increased business and positive word-of-mouth.
- Streamlined operations: The QR code table ordering system reduces the need for staff to take orders manually, freeing up their time to focus on delivering better service and maintaining a well-run establishment.
- Customization: Skytab’s QR code payment solution allows you to tailor the system to match your restaurant’s brand identity, creating a familiar experience for your customers. You can upload all of your menu pictures and type your menu descriptions.
- Real-time analytics: Use advanced analytics to gain insights into customer preferences and order trends, enabling you to make informed decisions about your business and make changes as needed.
QR Code ordering vs. traditional ordering
Traditional ordering often involves multiple touchpoints, which leaves more room for mistakes and customer dissatisfaction. From handing out menus and taking orders by hand in a timely fashion to communicating with the kitchen staff and processing payments, there are several small chances of falling short on service. When it comes to QR code ordering, customers are much less likely to be dissatisfied, because they are responsible for indicating any meal preferences and special instructions.
QR code ordering for restaurants
Skytab’s QR code ordering system caters to a diverse range of restaurants, from comfy and cozy cafes to upscale fine dining establishments with demanding clientele. Regardless of your restaurant’s size or style, the system seamlessly integrates into your operations with ease, making the experience easy for customers and staff.
What We Offer (offer details)
From POS agreement and menu programming to training and installation, our dedicated support ensures a smooth transition to the new digital era of dining:
- POS Agreement: Our agreements are designed for one year of partnership and automatically renew unless you notify us within the 30-day notice period.
- Turnaround time: From the moment you sign the deal, it’s just a matter of two to three weeks until you can implement your new Skytab POS system. If you need it sooner, don’t worry! We are happy to expedite orders if necessary, on a case-by-case basis.
- Menu programming: Our dedicated team of experts handles the entire programming process. All we need from you are the menu details so you have all the unique options and specifications your business needs.
- Training: At Skytab, we don’t just deliver hardware, we deliver knowledge and confidence. You can expect comprehensive pre-installation training as we assemble your order. Once it’s ready to be put into action, you’ll also receive in-depth installation training so you and your team are fully equipped to maximize your system’s potential.
- Installation: Our hassle-free installation and setup process is free of charge and can be completed in the same day. It can take anywhere from two to five hours depending on the complexity of your location and number of POS units.
- Technical support: Our commitment to your success doesn’t stop at installation. We’re your partners for the long run, providing continuous 24/7 remote POS support and on-site assistance Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm.
- Merchant account details: Rest assured knowing that all payments are processed in-house, using the most secure EMV and P2PE technology available. Your funds will hit your account the very next day (except on weekends which are deposited on Mondays). To make the reconciliation process easier, weekend batches are deposited with the same separate amounts, helping you streamline administrative operations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, our QR code table payment system is designed to be used seamlessly, and it’s straightforward for both staff and new customers.
Absolutely! To provide the highest level of service and technology available, our system adheres to industry standards and employs robust security measures. So you can rest assured that customer and business data is protected.
Yes! Our system is designed to handle high transaction volumes and keeps operations running smoothly even during the most hectic rush.
Yes, our QR code payment system accepts a variety of payment methods, like credit/debit and mobile payments. All orders are prepaid, so you don’t have to worry about guests sneaking away from the tables.